Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Some stay away
for what I am,
Some come close,
for what I am.
The closest ones are far
The farthest ones are close.
For those who stay away
believe I'm fanatic.
For those who come close
believe I follow your way.

O Lord, I cannot see you
I talk to you here and now.
I know you know what I am saying.
Am I really close to you?
Am I really walking in your path?

We are all deluded except a few,
I wonder if I am too.
O Lord, listen to my prayer today,
I wish to please you
and no one else.
Please hold me by my arm, O Father,
and make me realise you.

You are the life of my heartbeat
You have taken care of me
O Lord, I cannot write down enough
of what you have done for me.
I am nothing,
and if I am not, please make me, Father.
Please show me the reality.

I am a beggar.
Wherever you are, O Lord,
I fall at your feet.
Please intoxicate me with love for you
So that I may look for you and find you, O Master.

No comments:

Post a Comment